Monday, January 22, 2007

snow!

for some reason i kinda forgot about mine & everyone else's blogs for awhile, but mel reminded me last night since she updated. even though i am not enjoying this never-ending miserably cold weather, i did enjoy getting snow last week! :)




















would you like to know why i don't like cold weather even more now?! my brother "diagonosed" me with raynaud's disease. (not sure that is what it was, but sounds like it). it happens to some people when you get really cold and your fingers (and/or toes) get all tingly & numb-feeling because the blood is trying to get from the outer parts to the inner parts of the body. yep so that suddenly happened to me the other night & i had no idea what was going on! first one finger got tingly & i thought maybe i had hurt it & forgot how. but then 4 more of my fingers did the same thing, & they turned white then kinda blue. but then it just went away after i had been back inside for about an hour or 2. guess it's nothing to worry about though! here's a pic i found online, but mine was not this bad.

11 comments:

sfjm said...

Hey! It's kind of funny, i have this disease, i'm not sure what it is called, but everytime i get too hot water starts pooring out of my body. That is why i really like it when it's cold outside. Maybe your brother could help me find out what it is? :) Hope things are going well!!

Lacey said...

Glad to see you updated your blog :)

I want snow!!! Did you make a snowman? Do you have any photos of you in the snow?? :) Hope you are having a wonderful {and warmer} week!! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Woah! You updated! Yay!

Cold weather stinks. The only time I enjoy cold weather is when it snows. And it never snows here. I can't believe you got snow again, and we didn't get any stinkin snow. I'm still a lil sad about that. :( The next time it snows where you are, you have to promise to call me so that I can be a part of it that way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mel_peru said...

yay you updated!!!!
my fingers do that too! of course, we are twins ;-) It was really bad when we were in israel..you dont remember that? the snow is pretty. i got to see real rain this week for the first time since i have left the states!! i like it a lot.

Mary Anna said...

Ummm...so I don't get this yet. how do I make links for you and mel and lace and vicki???

Mary Anna said...

I say it's about time for another post, Rissy Pooh! ;)

Lacey said...

Riss!!! Please give us some new snow pics from Easter weekend at least! :)

Mary Anna said...

seriously.

Mary Anna said...

I'm gonna poke you on Facebook if you don't update soon!